Good on me!

Today i got a lovely call from Sam at Ecoresults to ask if i was happy for him to put my name forward for a new project – yes!  And while we were chatting, he mentioned that my website was down.

I thought it weird because I usually check my website about once a week, and when I took a quick look it all looked fine.  But when I looked a little closer, all of the sub links were broken.  I spent a bit of time with Dr Google and finally sorted out how to fix the problem (even if i still don’t understand how the problem happened).

Amusingly, because I took a look at the sub links I noticed how out of date many of them are.  So I’ve updated my list of projects, especially my Green Star projects.